Before initiating the transfer of a non-AF domain (e.g. .COM / .NET / .ORG) you will need to ensure that it has been unlocked by your current provider. Please check with them if you are unsure.
Domain Transfer Pricing
Our domain pricing can be found here…
.af transfers are provided at charge of 12$, as no ‘renewal’ is required as part of the transfer process when sufficient time is left on the domain. However, if the domain is ‘due’ for renewal, then a renewal charge for the due years will be applied during the checkout.
Non-.af domains are chargeable, and are also renewed as part of the transfer process.
For a full list of domain prices, click here…
Transfer Domains to Hewad ICT
- Visit https://hewadict.com/billing
- If you are logged in, go to Domains -> Transfer Domains to Us (if you are a new customer, its Store -> Transfer Domains to Us)
- Enter the domain you wish to transfer
|| If you are transferring a domain, such as .com, .net etc, then you will need to enter your EPP / Authorisation code which you will need to obtain from the current registrar.
- Proceed through the checkout to initiate the transfer.
- After you have placed the Transfer Order, the Registrant Contact for the domain name will receive an e-mail from Hewad ICT for the Transfer Authorization process, which needs to be approved within 5 days.
If the Registrant Contact does not approve the Transfer within 5 days, it is assumed that the Registrant Contact does not wish for the Transfer to complete and the Order is deleted / cancelled in our system automatically.
To Transfer your .af domain name to Hewad ICT, you need to only provide your Domain (Transfer) Secret Key/Authorization Code. Once we get confirmation from the Registry that the Domain (Transfer) Secret Key/Authorization Code is accurate, the domain name is instantly transferred without the need of receiving additional confirmation from the Registrant / Administrative Contact, via email
- After clicking the approval link in the Transfer Authorization email, the Registrant Contact needs to provide the Domain (Transfer) Secret Key/Authorization Code (if this wasn’t entered in the original transfer order)
3. Once the mail has been approved by the Registrant Contact and the Domain (Transfer) Secret Key/Authorization Code submitted, the Current Registrar will be notified regarding the transfer.
- The Current Registrar will send an e-mail to the Registrant Contact of the concerned domain name to confirm that they wish to Transfer their domain name. If the Transfer is not denied by either the Registrant Contact or the Current Registrar, the domain name will be transferred to your account with Hewad ICT in the next 5 days.